Orchidolls Empire is a standard and registered company. We are into production, packaging and delivering of various snacks such as Plantain chips, potato chips, Peanuts and Chinchin. We are into production of various snacks and consumable products. With over 7 years of existence. Our ultimate goal is to give the best product to our customers and ensuring their healthy living by making sure what they consume is 100% hygienic.
Job Position: Sales & Marketing Manager
Job Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
- We are looking for an organized sales and marketing manager to assist in the advertising and selling of our company’s products and to create competitive advantages for our company in the market industry.
- The sales and marketing manager’s responsibilities include generating unique sales plans, creating engaging advertisements, emails, and promotional literature, developing pricing strategies, and meeting marketing and sales human resource objectives.
- The sales and marketing manager represents the company’s brand and drives strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
- To be a successful sales and marketing manager, you should have strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills. You should also possess in-depth knowledge and understanding of sales and marketing.
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree in relevant fields with at least 5 years work experience.
N150,000 – N250,000 monthly.
5th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.