We started OVERWOOD with one goal – to make safe, high-yield savings options accessible to regular people in Nigeria. We want to give everyone an opportunity to grow their money regardless of the amount of money at their disposal. We provide the best savings options in Nigeria to all our clients.
Job Position: Marketing Manager
Job Location: Ikeja GRA Lagos,
- We’re looking for great and capable people to join our Marketing team based in our Lagos office.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns, leading the execution of marketing programs from start to finish.
- Working with the team to develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Ensure effective, branded marketing communications, including the company website, blog, Social media, print communication, and advertising.
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Analyze customer insights, competition, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Generating new business leads, increasing brand awareness, as well as keeping an eye on the competition, and ensuring the business is at the forefront of the industry
- Writing and delivering content and social media plans, Managing the design and production of promotional materials
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- At least two years experience as a marketing manager.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Excellent leadership, written and verbal communication skills and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Experience with social media channels, CMS Software and CRM tools and marketing automation and
- Experience creating content, developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Knowledge of video and picture editing software
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity
17th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- For your application to be considered: Upload your CV and attach the additional requirements.
- Attach a 400-word essay on “FinTech and the future of Finance” to be considered for their position
- The position is based in Lagos