Rite Place Synergy Limited is a leading Consultancy with focus on business development, healthcare, public health, pharmaceutical and humanitarian sectors, offering diverse range of consultancy services on product development, project management, financial management, human resource formulation, office admin documentation, professional corporate training and brand representation in Africa and Beyond. The Company also engages in the sales of a novel Water Treatment system, anchored on its objective to alleviate water related diseases.
Job Position: Marketing Manager
Job Location: Wuye, Abuja (FCT)
- To implement strategies to increase onboard sales within the organisation.
- Responsible for meeting the sales targets of the organisation through effective planning and budgeting.
- Work closely with the General Manager and other key personnel to understand the operations and business challenges.
- Develop market analysis strategy in coordination with the General Manager.
- Develop and maintain the relationship with clients by being a valued consultant and that will lead to increase of sales.
- Implement company directed sales programs, promotions and strategies to achieve growth and profit plans.
- Gain new business opportunities in an ever changing environment and aggressively grow the accounts for the Rite Place Synergy Unit.
- Plan strategies and techniques necessary for achieving the sales targets. Decide the future course of action for business operations.
- Map potential customers and generate leads and new opportunities for the organisation.
- Responsible for brand promotion.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports.
- Maintain necessary data and records for future reference.
- Support in conducting sales training for products and marketing strategies. Support in planning and implementing result-oriented programs to assess the level of knowledge achieved by trainees during the process.
- Manage advertising and promotional programs to meet financial and market presence objectives of Company and .
- Explore and report on new business opportunities.
- Represent the company at trade shows and organisations.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Marketing or any related field.
- Good experience in developing and executing marketing plans.
- 2 – 4 years of experience in sales & marketing role within Abuja and environs.
- Candidate must be living within Abuja.
N60,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
15th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.