Sigma Consulting Group – Our client is building the biggest health and well-being community in Nigeria. Already boasting over 100,000 members. Our client is a 360 degree healthcare provider, empowering communities and addressing the health inequalities of our age through our suite of B2C and B2B products.
Job Position: Senior Marketing Manager
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Our client are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join our team in Lagos. Our culture strives for excellence and our continued growth both in Nigeria and globally, will provide exciting opportunities for the right candidate.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic and creative individual to play an integral role in driving sales and brand awareness; as well as help to drive and define the future of healthcare.
- Reporting into our Head of Digital Sales & Marketing, our ideal candidate will be responsible for strategising, developing and implementing marketing campaigns. Project Managing agreed activity and providing feedback to key stakeholders within the Doctall organisation.
- Management of our e-commerce activities.
- Lead the Marketing Team to ideate, initiate, and execute GTM strategies.
- Develop multi-channel marketing strategies to acquire and sustain new customers as well as drive app utilisation
- Create end-to-end marketing campaigns and manage them through traditional and alternative user acquisition paths
- Manage online brand presence and drive online engagement.
- Design and communicate key campaign messaging.
- Co-ordinate overall content strategy and maintain oversight over day-to-day content deployment
- Represent the Marketing Team to cross-functional groups including product management, sales, or customer support.
- Brainstorm ideas for new campaigns.
- Management of online marketing activities including development / optimisation of PPC, landing pages, Social media, webinars, surveys and re-marketing campaigns.
- Track and monitor campaign KPIs and budget utilisation.
- BA or B.Sc in Marketing or any other related field.
- 5+ years experience in a marketing function, with direct experience creating / managing online / email marketing campaigns.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Marketing Management.
- Exceptional team leadership and management experience (including time management, task management and reporting skills).
- Strong writing and communication skills: this person is an adept writer with versatile writing skills who can adapt to our company voice, and produce a range of content in different formats.
- Proven record of successfully launching at least one tech product and managing all aspects of the product launch
- Relevant experience with analytics (Google Analytics preferred).
- Hands-on experience with social media, re-targeting, SEO, landing pages, drip campaigns.
- Proficiency with MS Office, HubSpot, Adobe Creative Cloud and HTML
- Ability to work and think through problems both independently / self-propelled and in a team-oriented environment
- Must have track record of success managing multiple priorities and projects.
N400,000 – N600,000 monthly
21st September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.