Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm in the QSR Sector is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Marketing Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Leads marketing strategy via the development of annual and long-range marketing plans to drive increased sales by driving awareness, trial, average spend and purchase frequency/loyalty. Leverages successful marketing plan elements/programs from international and local markets as well as recommends new marketing programs to meet the evolving needs of the brand and improve the effectiveness of marketing plans.
- Leads marketing and operations teams in the development of annual and long-range product innovation plans to drive increased sales. Leverages successful product development to improve menu effectiveness.
- Develops and supports marketing efforts in developing marketing materials/artwork or localizing materials to support marketing/product programs.
- Develops marketing/product calendars and marketing support materials to ensure adherence to the brand standards.
- Leads local execution of product innovation plans including assisting with product ideation, reviewing product options, liaising with corporate resources to support local development and approving all new products.
- Leading partnerships and relationship management with corporates, partners, influencers and organizations.
- Develop local Store Marketing programs/events to support the annual marketing plan and drive awareness of key marketing plan elements outside the store.
- Assists the International leadership team in conducting periodic market business reviews to improve Franchisee effectiveness and profitability.
- Support Sales and Events team and 3rd party agency partners in the development of new market/new store opening plans to drive brand awareness/affinity and ongoing sales. Leverages learnings from other markets/competitors to improve the effectiveness of opening plans.
- Leads local development of marketing materials/artwork and localizing materials to support opening activities.
- Develops and align local opening plans and marketing support materials to ensure adherence to brand standards.
- Conduct periodic market reviews to evaluate the effectiveness of opening marketing programs and makes recommendations to management on how to improve programs for future openings.
- Ensures proper execution and adherence to brand strategy and brand standards.
- Develops Franchisee marketing materials and approves with Management and Operations to optimize communication impact and effectiveness of materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- Demonstrated experience of 4+ years in marketing management, preferably within the QSR or hospitality sector.
- MBA or advanced degree is a plus.
- A profound understanding of the QSR and hospitality industry and its trends.
- Proficiency in digital marketing tools and platforms (Google Analytics, AdWords, social media advertising, email marketing, etc.).
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Innovative thinker with the ability to generate creative marketing ideas.
25th October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the mail subject.