Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
Job Position: Sales & Marketing Manager
Job Location: Shagamu, Ogun
- The Sales & Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing the sales and marketing activities of the company to achieve its business objectives.
- This role owns and drives the overall revenue, marketing, and brand strategy of the company.
- He or she will be expected to possess and demonstrate a positive attitude and commitment to the company’s core objectives and success.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies to increase revenue and market share. Building and maintaining relationships with distributors and key clients, including architects,
- designers, contractors, and developers Managing the sales team and providing guidance, training and support as needed. Assist HR
- in identifying training and role gaps in the sales function. Create and sustain performance culture by setting sales KPIs and monitoring actual
- performance against them. Conducting market research to identify new opportunities and trends in the building
- materials industry. Redefine and strengthen our target market, creating and sustaining new sales
- funnels/channels. Developing and maintaining sales collateral, such as presentations and sales pitches Negotiating and closing sales deals with clients Analyzing sales data and providing regular reports to senior management on a weekly,
- monthly, quarterly, and annual basis Manage, optimize, and track the Order-to-Cash process. Review existing sales team organizational structure for optimal positioning and impact. Actively participate in the periodic rolling, annual, and long-term budget, and planning
- cycles. Design, implement and track customer loyalty programs. Advice management on competitive landscape and opportunities Proactively creating head rooms for career growth by building succession pipelines
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies to consistently increase brand awareness and generate leads.
- Optimize marketing spend to achieve the highest possible ROI across channels. Creating and managing marketing campaigns across various channels, such as social media,
- email, and advertising. Conducting market research to understand customer needs and preferences in the building
- materials industry. Developing and maintaining marketing collateral, such as brochures, flyers, and websites Coordinating with other departments, such as product development and customer service,
- to ensure alignment with marketing efforts. Analyzing marketing data and providing regular reports to senior management.
- Proactive, Marketing, Customer Focused, Product Development, Marketing Campaigns, Visio, Customer Service, Customer Focus, Advertising, Positive Attitude, Leadership, Excel, Communication Skill, Sales And Marketing, Trends, Work Independently
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online