Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs. The three major arms are: Consulting, Recruitment and Training.
Job Position: Marketing Officer
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Running day to day marketing activities: executing campaigns, following up on.
- Production of merchandising items and managing vendors.
- Coordinate marketing campaign activities and ensure effective communication of marketing messages.
- Prepare and forward briefs on day-to-day marketing needs (example flyers, posters, social media banners).
- Content development for internal and external marketing communication.
- Monitoring and ensuring corporate identity is well implemented: email signatures, call card templates, flags.
- Tracking network compliance to corporate identity.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on marketing activities.
- Social outreach & content; creating and posting engaging content on company social media handles and community management.
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth.
- Assess effectiveness and results of marketing programs such as social media, PR, and advertising against core KPIs (sales, leads, and traffic).
- Adhere strictly to company’s compliance policies and standard business relationship ethics in ensuring all merchandising items are produced according to manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Always implement KAIZEN principles.
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in related discipline.
- Two (2) to three (3) years relevant work experience in the marketing space.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-tasks and prioritize.
- Good knowledge of marketing techniques.
- Excellent MS Office Packages.
- Creative and innovative.
- Good copywriting skills.
- Commercial awareness and ability to negotiate.
26th September, 2022 (3pm)
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.Note: Any application received after this will be automatically rejected.