Anifa Preparatory Centre is an educational support unit, where hard work and sound morals are encouraged and enforced. Anifa was established in 1984 by a visionary and an educationist Dr Hakeem Olatunde Oseni (The first Principal of Lagos State College of Science & Technology, now Lagos State Polytechnic). The school’s population is relatively growing and is made up of students for remedial and regular examinations tailored towards University Matriculation Examinations, West African School Certificate Examinations, SAT, TOEFL Examinations, IELTS etc.
A high level of discipline exists in our academic environment and our students are challenged academically. Our teachers are very experienced and committed. The programs are very intensive and result oriented, tests are given on regular basis and assignments are made compulsory.
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Summary of Job Description
Reporting to Director of Studies, the Marketing Officer’s summary of responsibilities includes but not limited to:
- To raise the visibility of the school by carrying out an effective marketing and communications plan in order to:
- Attract new students across the school’s portfolio of programs mentioned above
- Publicize the strengths and differentiating factors of the school amongst her competitors
- Promote the profile of the school as a whole to external audiences to impact the school’s bottom line.
- As the ideal candidate, you will need to be an aggressive marketer, a great communicator and hunger for performance and results, with a track record in marketing campaigns for schools
- To be successful in this role, you must have a deep understanding of how schools or tutorial or JAMB centres are run and managed efficiently and successfully
- Energetic and fit to go out to raise awareness about the school for great visibility and attract new students.
Key Qualifications and Requirement
- ND / HND / Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or any Business discipline or related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a marketer for schools.
- You must possess Marketing Communications Skills: website and other e-marketing communications skills such as email marketing skills and other social media platforms
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills including high standards of written communication, grammar and spelling
- Information management skills including a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
Experience and Knowledge:
- Experience in a marketing role and some evidence of professional development within marketing
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office word-processing, spreadsheet and presentation packages.
7th December 2020.