Aspire Consulting is an industry leader in Business/organizational development and custom learning. Celebrating business success since Aspire was founded in 2012, we recognize what it takes to build learning strategies, develop talent, and improve results. We are proud of the partnerships we have formed around the globe and achievements made along the way.
Job Position: Marketing Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Identify and implement new business opportunities and partnerships for the organization, which includes getting contacts of prospective businesses/clients and mining existing ones.
- Create marketing strategies to promote brands, products and services, whilst ensuring maximization of profits for the company.
- Draft and pitch proposals/presentations to potential clients.
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of projects according to clients’ needs and objectives.
- Weekly Brainstorming sessions with the entire team to review ideas and strategy
- Identify business opportunities and track progress towards key accounts and annual target
- Develop and sustain long-lasting relationships with customers to guarantee retention
- Meet and exceed new business development goals/target
- Candidates should possess a minimum of OND qualification.
- Must have at least 0 – 10 years work experience in marketing with track records.
- Must have substantial knowledge in marketing.
- Must have valuable knowledge and experience in digital marketing.
- Must be passionate about brand marketing and brand management.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Analytical skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skills
- Excellent coordination, monitoring and supervisory skills
- MS application proficiency
- Creativity and Problem-solving skills
- Marketing Planning and Budgeting skills
- Interpersonal relationship skills
- Customer service skills
- Decision making skills
- Social media savvy
Qualities and Abilities:
- Pitch the various services to prospective clients
- Use initiative in decision making
- Interact efficiently with clients
- Set realistic targets and budgets
- Convince prospective clients about the company’s services
- Multitask and be committed to excellence.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly
15th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.