Bethsaida Investment Partners Limited is a rapidly expanding, opportunity-creating and customer-focused microfinance Institution (MFI) in Nigeria. A member, Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institutions of Nigeria (ANMFIN), the company registered in July 2018 with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and opened her first branch on August 1, 2018.
- We are looking for a competitive Investment Sales Representative to help us expand our business by actively seeking and acquiring new clients.
- You will identify their needs and demands and sell accordingly.
- The goal is to formulate strong relationships to ensure growth and preserve and augment our firm’s prestige.
- Market Company’s product and services to prospective clients.
- Understand customers’ needs and develop plans to address them.
- Resolve customers complaints quickly and effectively
- Identify key staff in client companies to cultivate profitable relationships.
- Promote high-quality sales, delivery, payment and customer service processes.
- Handle and follow-up with customers’ payslip and payment.
- Handle daily, weekly and monthly reconciliation issues with customers.
- OND in any discipline most preferably Marketing from a reputable institution
- 0-2 years sales/ marketing experience
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills Strategic thinker with good analytical and problem solving and skills
- High self-organization and self-motivation
- Process driven and goal oriented with ability to work under little or no supervision.
- A change agent and influencer with strong research orientation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.