IO Furniture Limited is a full-service interior design and manufacturing company characterized by our uncompromising quality and innovative design solutions. With innovation, functionality, and style at the heart and soul of our company, we deliver perfection consistently. From our signature classics to our custom project designs we have managed to build a stellar reputation for excellence, quality, reliability and integrity.
We pride ourselves in our ability to interpret the essence of our clients through manufacturing and design. By working closely with each client we are able to create spaces that embody their being, because regardless of whether they are individuals, brands or establishments to us each project is personal.
Job Position: Marketing Officer
Job Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
- Updating the PIQIT spreadsheet– This includes the list of all products uploaded on the e-commerce platform from PIQIT products to IO pieces that have been uploaded for clearance sale.
- Backend updates – When a customer places an order online the staff member is responsible for ensuring the customer is updated from the backend on the website from order confirmation to order completion.
- Digital Tracker – Ensuring that each CS representative is responsible for accurately filling out the tracker with enquiries from: walk-ins who saw an ad, referrals, ads seen from social media push, searches, drift enquiries, emails, WhatsApp or sms traction. This includes sending the analysis at the end of each month.
- Bestsellers– Collating weekly and monthly updates on top 5 bestsellers from Lifestyle and PIQIT (to be shared by the CS teams)
- Photoshoots – Coordinating and ensuring photography of all completed projects (before and after photos). Liaising with the interior design team to come up with a styled shoot based on items in the showroom as well as store to prepare the warehouse for the shoot or to provide additional hands. Also liaising directly with the photographer for photography sessions.
- Other social media engagements – Assisting with Instagram enquiries that are not straightforward and organising prompt deliveries. Ensuring the social media calendar is closely followed and all content required submitted in time
- Ensuring that all customer service officers upload the catalogues on their WhatsApp.
- Ensuring that customer service officers follow up with clients for reviews by sending them the website links of PIQIT products.
- Uploading products on our PIQIT website andother e-commerce sites
- Constant communication with all vendors to ensure all documents and agreements are up to date
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
Core Working Relationships:
- Customer Service / Sales Team
- Interior Design Team
- Operations Team
- Accounts Team
- B.Sc / BA in Marketing, Business Administration or English Duties
- 1-3 years previous experience in a similar role, preferably in an interior design or furniture manufacturing organization.
- Proven experience as a marketing officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach
6th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.