Olman Business Solutions is a multidimensional consulting firm keen on providing complete management and support solutions to organizational needs in diverse industries and business sectors, for effectiveness and efficiency
- Job Position: Marketing Officer
- Job Location: Rivers
- The Marketing officer is responsible for all marketing strategies and activities within the company providing feedback on major projects, budgeting, branding, and sales. Works with other company officers to set the overall direction and objectives for service offering.
- Plan, prepare, and manage the publication and distribution of publicity materials
- Undertake market research and establish the best way to reach target groups
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Organize a calendar of marketing events, such as dinners, promotions, exhibitions, and workshops
- Represent the company at events
- Develop and communicate through the organization’s CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system
- Coordinate with outside agencies, for example, designers, to produce marketing material such as stationery and web pages
- Analyze the impact of marketing campaigns and prepare measurement reports
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with customers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Launch optimized online adverts to increase company and brand awareness
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and liaise with website administrator
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up to date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendor
- Recording information as needed, updating paperwork, maintaining documents, and sending reports on activities carried out.
- HND or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management or related field
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Officer or related role
- Working knowledge of Business Management, Content Creation & Social Media Marketing
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to manage client relationships
- Ability to pay attention to details and proffer solution to problems
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Effective planning & coordination skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Time Management skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
31st May 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.