Trefoil Networks Limited is incorporated in Nigeria and licensed by the NCC and the NBC. With over 15 years of operations, we have provided across every state in Nigeria and most of West and Central Africa. In-depth technological knowledge, groundbreaking innovations, National and International partnering agreements, enable us to provide affordable and simple solutions that are specific to different user needs and applications.
Job Position: Marketing Officer
Reports to: Head, Marketing
- Responsible for all marketing strategies and activities within the company.
- Sometimes Oversees the marketing department and provides direction and feedback on major projects to LM. Makes key decisions regarding product distribution, budgeting, branding, and sales to LM.
- Research and analyses market trends, competitor offerings, demographics, and other information that affects marketing strategies
- Uses research findings and analysis to provide direction to marketing manager regarding upcoming marketing projects, new products or services, and overall strategy
- Identifies areas for improvement in product offerings, sales tactics, marketing strategy, and promotional activities
- Approves all marketing campaigns and plans before they are implemented
- Weighs in on important decisions involving product advertising, packaging, media channels, and branding
- Maintains the department’s budget and ensures all marketing activities are cost-effective
- Monitors marketing and sales performance and adjusts strategies as needed
- Adheres to and implements all company policies and procedures
- Contribute to the implementation of marketing strategies
- Support the Marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence
- See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
Qualifications / Experience
- B.Sc degree in Marketing, Communication, Sales, Advertising or Business Administration.
- Proven working experience in Digital Marketing
- 3-4 years of experience
- Must Reside in Abuja.
Competencies / Skills:
- Understanding of Business Practices, Budgeting, Financial Knowledge,
- Computer Proficiency,
- Client Relationships,
- Writing, Public Speaking,
- Creativity, Innovation, Adaptability, Leadership, Managerial Skills, Multi-Tasking, Big-Picture Thinking
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach
- Behavioural Qualities/Other Competences
- Personal integrity and high work ethical standards
- Multi-tasking skills
17th May, 2021.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.