The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company, you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
- Job Position: Frontline Marketing Portfolio Activation Senior Manager
- Ref No: R-53483
- Job Location: Lagos
- Provide nuanced country/regional level input on marketing strategy and plans (e.g. consumer/shopper insights).
- Develop relationships with key bottlers and ensure alignment and buy-in on the market agenda.
- Coordinate full details (calendars, resources, metrics) of local activation with Bottlers.
- Identify needs for campaign localization or customization as necessary.
- Provide input on media buying (in partnership with Market procurement).
- Manage the marketing plans and integration of plans in the country/region with the relevant bottler. Also integrate plans with local commercial strategies together with the Franchise team and bottler (objectives, DME investments, tracking execution and success metrics, activity calendars, including Innovation projects and IMX Campaigns).
- Provide input on Regional brand plans (activities, calendars, execution of allocated DME) and local innovation opportunities.
- Co-create on development of market-level innovation projects and provide market input for Operating Unit (OU) led IMX campaigns (as applicable).
- Oversee localization and real-time amplification of IMX campaigns within the country/region, providing input to relevant OU IMX team.
- Manage brand activation at the local level, including POSM activations, consumer promotions, experiential marketing, and events (leveraging mkt assets), in coordination with bottlers.
- Lead country/region marketing preparation and participation in key business System Review meetings. Support coordination of Franchise routines together with Franchise Managers
- Work closely with Platform services to ensure timely procurement process management and compliance related to brand activations.
- OU Front-Line Marketing Portfolio Activator will be the key marketing representative of the respective country/region with the overall responsibility for the local relevance, alignment, and implementation of marketing plans. Work closely with Franchise team, Bottlers and collaborate across all functions to deliver the plan as measured by volume, share, and profit.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Related Work Experience:
- 8+ years Significant market and leadership experience.
- Direct experience with marketing activation.
- Business and commercial acumen.
- Ideally experience working with TCCC external partners (bottlers and customers).
- Experience working in cross-functional and cross-geographical teams is preferred.
- Marketing activation / execution
- POs and experiential marketing
- Business / Commercial Acumen
- Relationship management (with INTERNAL & external stakeholders)
9th March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online