Transsion Holdings, the company formerly known as TECNO TELECOM LIMITED, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, Transsion has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
Job Position: Senior Marketing Research Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Report to head of research department in Mainland China, and assist in local research team management in Local
- Understand and incorporate technical and business requirements into research. Establish and implement overall research strategies.
- Develop reasonable research plans with clear objectives.
- Effectively conduct or organize local teams to carry out user research projects. Collect and analyse user behaviour through field visits, user interviews, surveys, desk research etc.
- Projects include but not limited to: user scanning (segmentation), target user deep dive, mobile software experience demand mining, new function concept test / usability test, NPS / user satisfaction / user experience measurement, etc
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and in-person presentations, promote the implementation of research outputs
- Continuous up-skilling in research related methodology and technology as value add to the team.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology / Sociology / Statistics / Anthropology / Marketing / Business / Economics / Information Technology / Management or related fields.
- 5+ years experience of user research (both qualitative and quantitative methods).
- Able to communication effectively in English — written and verbal. Fluency in other local languages.
- Familiar with a variety of user research methodologies, such as: interviews and fieldwork, moderating focus group conversations, survey design and data analysis.
- Experience conducting a range of research methods applicable to all product stages from conception to release and driving tangible outcomes with product teams and a proven track record of success.
- Successfully manage and deliver on multiple projects / initiatives with tight timeline in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive attitude; Be responsible and high spirit of team-working
Preferred (Non mandatory) qualifications:
- Fluency in Mandarin Chinese – written and verbal
- Experience in Internet or TMT industry. Strong understanding of the latest technology trends
- Experience in team management
- Experience of working in an international environment.
- Those with more cooperative resources in the industry, such as universities, research institutions, innovative companies, etc
- Portfolio which include 1-2 examples of projects you’ve worked on in a research capacity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the email.