Labana Rice Mills Limited is an integrated rice mill that was established in Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi State in 2012. It commenced production in November 2014 with two independent plants that have the capacity to produce 400 MT/Day. The third additional plant that is currently under construction has the capacity to produce 300 MT/Day of parboiled rice. These added up to 700 MT/Day thereby making the company the largest rice mill in Africa.
- Job Position: Marketing & Sales Manager
- Job Location: Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following key roles:
- Head the Marketing Team
- Develop, implement and execute marketing initiatives and activities for effective brand positioning in the market
- Plan, strategies and execute marketing designs and activities to establish and maintain brand presence in the market
- Monitor and manage social media campaigns
- Lead the sales team to achieve sales targets
- Shall manage overall revenue target and be responsible for sharing and allocating same among team members, evaluate performance and develop processes that drive sales
- University Degree or HND in Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline from any reputable university or polytechnic
- Possession of an MBA and membership of appropriate professional body will bean added advantage
- Minimum of five to eight (5 – 8) years post qualification experience in the food and beverages industry
Skills and Competences:
- Excellent written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office Suites.
- innovative,creative and analytical skills.
- In-depth understanding of Consumer products and future prospects.
The salaries attached to the job is competitive and within industry range.
28th April 2021.