Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
Job Position: Performance Marketing Specialist
Job Location: Lagos
- Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- We are looking for a Performance Marketing Specialist to inspire growth and awareness about Binance and our products.
- This role will work remotely with the responsibility of working closely with the Global Performance Marketing team and managing paid marketing channels.
- The objective of this is to optimize the means of online marketing and advertising programs to produce desired actions from the users (e.g. acquisition, conversion, etc) within the expected ROI.
- It requires working both highly autonomously and as part of the global distributed marketing team.
- Plan and deliver the best performance across digital channels (programmatic, search, social, display, CRM) to achieve all layers of the acquisition funnel (awareness, consideration, conversion)
- Set growth and performance benchmarks, and establish analytics for KPIs per channel (CAC/LTV, retention, AOV, ROAS)
- Build insightful dashboards to report on performance and efficiency on a weekly and monthly basis
- Drive experiments with top programmatic platforms, and deliver high-quality results and CPFT
- Identify and actively experiment with high-potential channels and creative planning to test and incorporate into the broad marketing plan
- Be able to drive growth through paid, owned and shared media
- Manage external marketing vendors independently, and ensure all the expected deliverables or services are delivered as planned
- Ideate and execute high-performing online marketing campaigns to drive conversion and new users
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Research and analyze competitor’s advertising efforts
- Manage KOL/influencer marketing (whether in-house or agency) and work closely with a campaign planner to ensure the execution of activities and campaign
- At least 2 years of working experience in performance marketing and high familiarity with paid tools/vendors such as CRM, programmatic, search, social, display, affiliates and offline channels – preferably at a fast-paced tech company
- Experience working in a metric-driven role focused on ROI or ROAS
- Digital agency experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills to effectively report findings and influence change
- Business level fluency in English and native level fluency in the designated local language
- Proficiency in marketing tools is advantageous (Excel, Tableau, or similar database/analysis tools)
- Must have a strong interest in crypto/blockchain/technology space
- Must be able to work independently, with strong work professionalism and collaboration to work remote with global marketing team members
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working conditions
- Flat organisation
- Great Locations with a highly talented and international colleagues
- Be a part of the exciting future of the crypto-currency revolution and work on the world’s no.1 crypto-currency exchange!
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online