Oilserv Limited is a leading provider of integrated engineering, procurement, construction, installation & commissioning (EPCIC) services and complementary solutions across the asset and program life cycle within the onshore, offshore and subsea market segments of the oil and gas sector. Oilserv Limited was incorporated in 1992 and commenced operations in 1995.
Job Position: Sales and Marketing Specialist
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The Sales and Marketing Officer shall be responsible for market penetration, Sales strategy execution and contract performance monitoring in Frazpower (an Oilserv Group Company).
- He/She shall ensure service efficiency, market optimization, and world-class customer service that delivers business growth and profitability over the long-term. Below are some key responsibilities.
- Examines prevailing gas and power sector regulation and policies; formulates changes necessary to comply with new regulations and obtains necessary executive approval for implementation.
- Acts as chief advisor and commercial strategist providing needed support to the GM with respect to the identification of business and operational risk, and the resolution of attendant issues.
- Responsible for revenue generation through marketing new and existing services, renegotiation/ renewal of service agreements / GSPA’s, GSAs, GTAs etc. and the design and implementation of new services.
- Participates in the formulation and execution of the Vision and corporate level strategic plan including those for business growth, financial management and operating efficiency.
- Provides management oversight for the development of high quality, cost effective and integrated operational management programs.
- Ensures the effective integration of the Company’s strategic plan with its day-to-day operations and in so doing regularly interfaces with the Marketing entities within The Company to determine areas of mutual collaboration towards the achievement of The Company’s objectives.
- Develops and Implement customer-specific strategies for retaining and growing the business in a competitive environment.
- First Degree in Marketing, Law, Business, Economics, Engineering or other related fields.
- Master’s in Business Administration will be an added advantage.
- 10 – 15 years cognate work experience, within a reputable and structured oil & gas business environment
- Experience marketing Gas and Power sales and distribution network.
- Experience in setup and operation of gas distribution network.
22nd November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.