Verraki is a proudly African company partnering with enterprises and governments to accelerate the development and transformation of Africa by providing business solutions designed for Africa. We build and implement technology solutions for seemingly intractable challenges, provide advisory services to drive the capacity and motivation for change, and curate innovative ventures to unlock new sources of growth across our continent.
Job Position: Marketing and Communication Specialist
Job Location: Lagos
- Delivers innovative and differentiated marketing offerings to clients and internal teams, staying relevant and in sync with market demand.
- Research, develop and implement brand and communication strategy, standards and practices that promote the behaviour and recognition objectives of the company.
- Leads the development of key messages and management of corporate communication and media communication for verraki including marketing information to customers, employees, and other stakeholders.
- Lead agencies and internal team members where appropriate to execute communication activities – marketing materials, advertising, customer communications, direct mail, marketing campaigns, press releases, brochures, and content for trade publications, etc.
- Work closely with the website administrator to ensure messaging is consistent with overall marketing and communication objectives.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external key stakeholders to ensure proper messaging of company beliefs and service offerings.
- Develop and manage repositories of company promotional material and ensure effective updates and version control in line with changing market requirements.
- Champion the execution of marketing campaigns targeted at current and potential verraki clients and partners.
- Manages expectations of client sponsors, champions and stakeholders on delivery efforts performs other related tasks assigned by partner/managing partner.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Humanities or other relevant field.
- Content Creation and Curation Skills.
- Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
- Certifications In Digital Marketing, Public Relations, Branding or / and Marketing Communications
- Memberships (Associate or Full Member) of a Recognized Public Relations or Marketing Body
- 5-6 Years’ Work Experience in a Marketing role
- Previous Experience in Marketing role in a reputable, Blue-Chip Company With Demonstrated Hands-on activities
- Demonstrable Participation/Achievements in Landmark Projects.
Skills / Competencies:
- Experience Working with Local and International Media Organizations and Influencers
- Experience In Strategic Planning, Marketing and Promotions.
- Good Understanding of The Technology, Ventures, and Consulting Industries
- Strong Communication Skills (Written and Verbal)
- Strong Project Management and Delivery Skills, with the Ability to Multi-Task and Effectively Set Priorities within tight Deadlines.
- Good Planning, Organizational and Analytical Skills
- Good Risk and Issue Management Skills
- Good Client Relationship Management
- Good Negotiation Skills.
- Good Project Management and Leadership Skills.
- Experience With B2B Marketing and Brand Building
- Experience With Products and Services Brands
- Content Generation.
15th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.