At SHALOM Microfinance Bank, our goal is to reach economically viable businesses and individuals, who are poor, excluded, currently unbanked, or have limitations in accessing funding from traditional banking institutions with a view to bringing their ideas and aspirations to reality as well as taking full advantage of varied income-generating opportunities.
We are passionate about empowering people from all spheres of life, especially women because we believe that investing in women sets a direct path toward gender equality, poverty eradication, and inclusive economic growth. SHALOM Microfinance Bank is positioned to break down existing barriers to accessing economic assets with the provision of a bouquet of loans tailored specifically to this minority group.
Job Position: Marketing Trainee
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Sourcing of customers to access the bank’s products and services.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Booking of loans and ensuring repayment.
The successful candidates must have the following:
- Minimum qualification: National Diploma
- 0-1 year experience
- Excellent Sales, Interpersonal, and Communication skills,
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Must be smart, willing to learn, and conversant with markets on the Island
- Age: Not above 26years old
N50,000 – N75,000 monthly.
28th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using “MARKETING TRAINEE” as the Subject of the mail.
Note: Only residents in close proximity to the Island will be considered.