Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know-how.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision, and competence of our employees. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
- Job Position: Master Car Electrician (M / F / D)
- Job Location: Abuja
- Then we are looking for you full-time as a Master car electrician (m / f / d) for the major project “Abuja-Kano-Road” in Nigeria. Between the capital Abuja and the northern metropolis Kano, an approximately 380-kilometer, the 4-lane motorway is being rehabilitated and rebuilt over large stretches.
- The project also includes almost 700 drainage structures and around 50 bridge structures that need to be upgraded and integrated into the overall concept. With the bitumen cold mixing process, our experts bring real innovation to Nigerian road construction, because the sustainable construction method conserves resources and significantly reduces emissions.
- Management of a team consisting of Nigerian colleagues
- Maintenance of vehicle and construction machinery controls (earthworks and road construction equipment)
- Use of diagnostic systems
- Installation, repair, and maintenance of telematics systems for the control and disposition of construction equipment (GPS tracking)
- Spare parts planning for the automotive electrical sector
- Makes: Caterpillar, Liebherr, Wirtgen, Hamm, JCB, Mercedes-Benz, MAN, Toyota, Grove
- Support from colleagues from the mechanical area of the department
- Master’s degree in Automotive Electronics or Automotive Mechatronics (m / f / d)
- In-depth knowledge of dealing with diagnostic and spare parts systems
- Several years of professional experience in a comparable position (ideally BOSCH service or an independent workshop)
- good written and spoken English knowledge
- Independence and flexibility
- Confident appearance
What Do We Offer You?
- A responsible job awaits you with very good pay with various allowances, social benefits, and a low tax burden.
- You get a comprehensive travel package from us as a competent contact person. This also includes the occupational medical examinations, your vaccination protection, visa, and flight.
- We provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s own camp, which has an infrastructure with, for example, sports and leisure facilities, a clubhouse, German and international television programs, etc.
- On-site medical care and a comprehensive security concept.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online