Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary invested by Sinoma Cargo in Nigeria, founded in June 2016, located in Nigeria, Lagos. Sinoma Cargo is the first branch set up in West Africa in the process of implementing a globalization strategy.
Currently, Sinoma Cargo has obtained the clearance qualification and provides overseas warehousing and distribution services, equipped with 40 normal trailers and 10 tow-beds, Sinoma Cargo Nigeria can deliver general cargoes, heavy lifts, oversized goods, and a self-owned custom house broker has been set up as well. There are 12 Chinese employees and 100 native employees at present.
Job Title: Mechanic
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Employment Type: Full-time
Essential Job Functions
- Carry Out Maintenance Of All Equipment
- Perform diagnostic test for routine maintenance procedures
- Ensure Equipment Are Serviced As at When Due
- To determine a course of action for damaged parts and system
- Carry Out Preventive Maintenance To Avoid Unnecessary Breakdown
- Repair malfunctioning components, retrofit engines, change brakes, adjust steering system, replace worn-out parts and change hydraulic fluids.
- Ensure Quick Response To Any Breakdown To Avoid Delay During Operations
- To repair vehicles and make routine maintenance checks to ensure that vehicles are running.
Skills and Knowledge
- Interested candidates should possess OND qualifications
- 3 – 10 years of work experience.
- Skills In Analyzing Mechanical Faults, Good Communication Skills, and Inter-Personal Relationship.
25th May 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letters to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.