Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
Job Position: Generator Mechanical Engineer
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Top overhauling on site.
- Detailed investigation and technical Reports from field inspection
- Detailed investigation technical reports from field
- Carry out inspections
- Interface with client representatives to supervise and coordinate the development of design deliverables.
- Supply feasibility studies, concept development, safety/risk analysis, equipment/utilities capacity analysis and sizing.
- Provide commissioning and troubleshooting support for equipment and generator.
- Assignments at local client sites plus opportunities for nationwide travel.
- Troubleshoot problems.
- Install and maintain machines and equipment (manufacturing, maintenance, utility systems) in the premises.
- Identify, document, track repairs and resolve problems with generators.
- Coordinate and supervise the work of subordinate staff and ensure their delivery of duties.
- Write reports on activities carried out and advice on improvements of generator.
- B.Sc / HND / OND / Trade Test I, II, III in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering.
- 3 – 5 years relevant work experience.
- Ability to maintain repairs, run preventive and corrective maintenance on generator equipment.
- Available to move around
- Strong organizational, time management and communication skills.
15th December, 2022.
How to Apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.