Dogan’s Sugar Limited is incorporated in July 2013 in Lagos, Nigeria as a European invested company for the will to produce quality sugar products in Nigeria.
Job Position: Mechanical Engineer
Job Location: Amuwo-Odofin, Lagos
- Responsible for keeping the production output optimized and maintaining seamless functioning of all equipments and machinery in the unit.
- Coordinating the maintenance team and assigning work areas to them.
- Ensuring there is no breakdowns or disturbances in the production processes.
- Ensuring that the machinery and equipments are being used to full capacity and that production is optimum.
- Plan prevent maintenance and service activities in a way that it does not hamper the production process.
- Conducting regular inspection and repair of breakdown machinery in the factory in a cost effective manner.
- Ensure that safety norms and regulations are adhered to.
- Keeping records of all service maintenance and refurbishing works carried out on the machinery
- Authorizing material request for service or repair work on machinery.
- Managing time-lines and work priorities and allocating resources to meet the assigned factory time-lines and goals.
- Carry out other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Managing Director.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience working in the mechanical engineering field.
- +5 Years experience
- Ability to run simulations and analyze test data.
- Ability to write clear and comprehensive technical documentation.
- Highly analytical mind, with exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
20th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.