We are a fast-paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organizations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximization. Our focus is on creating and managing change in organizations by formulating and implementing customer-centric strategies. We have acquired capabilities to engage a wide range of assignments essential to enable clients to execute projects, enhance efficiency, and develop human capacity. Our mode of delivery connotes our own highly competitive recruitment of quality, zealous and experienced consultants whose expertise we continuously enhance through intensive training in the use of our proprietary management tools and techniques. Our guiding philosophy is predicated on the premise that what most companies and individuals have in common is either the dissatisfaction with their current results or a drive to transit to another level. Our focus quintessentially is to bridge this gap and create value for our clients as a result of the work we do with them.
- Job Position: Mechanical Engineer
- Job Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- Coordination, Design and Drafting of building mechanical services from conceptual to completion stage.
- Preparation of tender documents including; detailed drawings, specification and Bill Of Quantities
- Participate in tender technical analysis and negotiations.
- Review and approve workshop drawings for construction.
- Supervision of construction and installation works of building mechanical services Liaise with Project Managers, Architects, and other engineers to coordinate design of engineering projects
- Prepare and submit project and progress reports as appropriate Prepare test procedure plan, supervision test on electromechanical equipment and certify test results.
- Supervise equipment commissioning programme and sign-off.
- Education: B.Sc / M.Sc / Professional Certification, B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 8 years work experience in a similar position.
- Appropriate selection of equipment to include HVAC Load calculations Duct & pipe sizing.
- Tender documents preparation to include Detailed drawings & BOQs Preparation, Design & supervision of operational maintenance manual for Electromechanical equipment AutoCAD and or Revit conversant
- Experienced in plumbing design Review of workshop drawings for construction In-depth knowledge of codes and standard for designing building mechanical services Skills and Abilities (IT Tools)
- Highly proficient in the use of the following: Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, MS Project, & Outlook ) AutoCAD, AutoCAD MEP, PDMS.
31st January 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should: send their CV to: [email protected] using “MECHANICAL ENGINEER” as the subject of the email.