SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
Job Position: Mechanical Foreman
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Ensure HSE policy fulfillment during his activities
- Establishes and maintains a strong safety culture inline with CPY HSE Rules
- Is responsible to ensure compliance with HSE legislation, CPY standards and procedures under his area of responsibility to ensure employees safety.
- Contributes to achieve and improve HSE goals & targets
- Performs updates to the technical documentation where necessary
- Prepare failure & technical reports.
- Organize and perform on site maintenance operations which are placed under his responsibility.
- Assist the preparation / planning team by providing technical support.
- Manage and prepare technical reports
- Identify recurrent corrective maintenance interventions and suggest improvements / mitigating measures.
- Be responsible and complete maintenance activities on power turbines by planning, organizing and controlling projects, completing quality inspections and supervising contractors and staff.
- Reporting to the CSR / Package Coordinator and providing mechanical support and expertise.
- Strong focus on safety
- Well organized
- Leadership qualities
- Experience with turbines
- Experience with rotating equipment
- Works well under pressure
- PHC resident.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online