HR Leverage Africa – Our client in the pharmaceutical Manufacturing industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Position: Mechanical Pharmaceutical Plant Engineer
- Job Location: Nigeria
- We are currently in need of a plant engineer who is career-driven, has strong leadership skills, and a depth of experience in driving strong pharmaceutical plant engineering and maintenance teams.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the successful implementation of highly technical or involved engineering projects in the creation and development of automatic, semi-automatic, and manually controlled production machines.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Scheduling & Execution of preventive maintenance of plant machinery, buildings.
- Inviting quotation for modifications in machinery, buildings as per the requirements from the user department.
- To carry out modifications in machinery, buildings as per the requirements from the user department in consultation with VP technical.
- Operation & Maintenance of the A.H.U., water system, boiler, and chiller.
- To maintain and update all documents of Eng. Dept. and revision of the documents from time to time.
- To arrange training for all staff and technicians regarding SOP’s and related Safety & Environment.
- Installation qualification of equipment & M/C’s.
- Prepare SOP as per need.
- Provide CAPA on observations generated through QMS.
- Help HOD in the execution of the approved budget.
- Responsible to execute approved CAPA related to Eng.
- Essential: BE / BTech (Mechanical)
- Experience: 3-5 years, Pharmaceutical (Formulation) solid dosage and syrup
- Job Specific Skills: Computer Literacy, Aware of ERP system, Knowledge of regulatory guidelines
- Other desirable Skills: Exposure in plant engineering administration
- Languages Known: English, Nigeria local language
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.