CWAY Group – In 1999, Mr. Onest Che founded CWAY group, a Foods and Beverages company in Nigeria and steadfastly committed these investments towards improving people’s lives. Since then, CWAY has been tending to consumers’ health needs and other high quality premium products. Two decades of rapid growth after establishment, CWAY consistently became a reckoning force as a high employer of labor and the market leader in manufacturing of drinking water and the beverages investment sector in Nigeria.
Job Position: Mechanical Supervisor
Job Location: Lagos
- Attend to comprehensive maintenance plan for packaging and Bottle blowing machine
- Optimize productivity and the Line effectiveness.
- Reduce machine breakdown, reduction in maintenance
- Ensure strict compliance to 6s and all methodology and philosophy of the organization.
- Strategic ways tom improving the efficiency of the utility equipment to reduce cost.
- Maintain and coordinating utility staff in line with company is policy.
- Candidate should have the ability to work under pressure.
- Candidate should have the leadership quality to maintain team.
- To prepare & follow preventive maintenance schedule for all the utility requirements.
- To give daily feedback to HOD for all critical & non-critical works in plant
- Any other work as when assigned by the HOD management.
- Read blue prints piping and wiring diagrams.
- Performing preventive maintenance on related equipment assigned by supervisor/manager.
- Attend all schedule staff training and safety meetings.
- B.SC/HND in Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years or more experience in related role in an FMCG Firm.
- Good knowledge of mechanical controls process and procedures
- Sound written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.