Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
- Job Position: Mechanical Supervisor – Golden Pasta
- Job Location: Iganmu, Lagos
- Responsible for directing and supervising the activities of assigned personnel involved in the maintenance of Mechanical Equipment while ensuring quick response and resolution.
- Review maintenance work orders to determine the priority of need based on production schedules and urgency of problems.
- Participate in diagnosis and repair of a major breakdown and to estimate time of repair and ensure timely return of repaired equipment.
- Carryout planned preventive measures within the scheduled time to ensure equipment availability.
- Maintain and update a log of maintenance work done for reference purpose
- Minimum of OND in Mechanical Engineering.
- 5 O’ level credits including English & Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- Two years cognate experience.
- Have good leadership skill
- Sound communication skill
21st April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online