- Supervise and co-ordinate the installation, upkeep and repair of machines in the production unit.
- Carry out daily, weekly routine inspection and checks on rotating machines.
- Supervise and co-ordinate all fabrication activities and mechanical construction.
- Supervise and carry out planned preventive maintenance activities on rotating machines.
- Create requisition of spare parts and materials needed for maintenance activities.
The person must
- Have good leadership and people management skills.
- Have the ability to troubleshoot and proffer solution to issues.
- Possess good communication skills with a focus on following up with the end users.
- OND or its equivalent in Mechanical Engineering.
- 4 years’ cognate experience
About Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.