Amecron Nigeria Limited is an indigenous firm established and incorporated on the 26th of June 1980, under the companies and allied matters decree of Nigeria, 1968. Primarily set up, as a consulting Civil Engineering firm, the company served both the private and public sectors for a decade, before entering into the Oil and Gas industry in the turn of the decade (1990).
Job Position: Mechanical Support (FOT)
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
The AIMS Technician will be responsible for the following:
- Interpretation of equipment instruction and maintenance manuals, schematic drawings, and diagnosis.
- Inspection and maintenance of Static Equipment (14 Crude Oil Tanks, over 20 Pressure Vessels, pipelines, pipings, 6nos Heaters, 2nos Heat Exchangers, etc)
- Job Risk Assessments / Permit to Work preparation.
- Promotes site safety and continuous hazard identification, mitigation, and close-out.
- Work closely with service Contractor(s) for safe delivery of vendor-based maintenance jobs.
- Other assignments for continuous improvements (AMS process application: RCAs, MTO, MEC etc.) as exigent.
- 10 years working in an oil and gas producing field location.
- Experience in SPDC Crude Export Terminal operations (Preferably Forcados Terminal) is a strong prerequisite. This includes valid API 650, API 653, API 510, or API 570 certifications and good acquaintance with decades old installed static equipment and instant ability to inspect and maintain them.
- Certified in ASNT Level 2, MPT Level 2, DPT Level 2 & API 570 standards
- Conversant with to ASNT SNT-TC-1A Level II) or PCN Level II in NDE methods (UT, PT, MPT, RFI)
- Conversant with requirements of ASME Sec V, VIII & IX
- Conversant with API Std 650, API Std 653, API Std 510, BS 2654, API Std 570 or EEMUA 159 requirements
- Sound knowledge of Process Engineering Flow Scheme and
- Sound knowledge of Risk-based Inspection methodology as per API Std 580
- About10 years’ experience in an Oil and Gas producing Field location in similar QC function for Level II.
- Fully conversant with relevant SPDC DEP’s & Reports
- Oil Terminal experience is an advantage
- Basic knowledge of the SPDC AMS process
Soft Skills (Added advantage):
- Computer literate (Competent user of Microsoft Office and ability to liaise with programs)
- Experience in the collaborative use of electronic permit-to-work systems
- Knowledge of worksite hazard management
- Good Communication skills & a team player
- Ability to work with other professionals to carry out RCAs & AARs
- A demonstrable high level of safety consciousness
- Ability to work under pressure with resilience
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Self-Motivated and performs under minimal supervision.
- Skilled at technical report writing
10th July, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.