Iron Products Industries Limited has been active for more than 50 years in Nigeria. The company started as a steel work manufacturer and has since become the leader in steel fabrication. The group has executed major projects around the country in all sectors with a focus on structural steel and oil and gas. Over the years, IPI has also diversified into the Automotive assembly, Trailer manufacturing, Paint manufacturing, and Logistics.
Job Position: Mechanical Technician
Job Location: Ikotun, Lagos
- Inspect machines regularly for sign s of malfunctions, including visual inspections, listening for regular noises and performing scheduled testing as appropriate.
- Monitor, identify, troubleshoots and repair hydraulic systems such press brakes and shearing machines, EOT cranes and other equipment.
- Perform routine maintenance and servicing.
- Perform and deal emergencies, unplanned faults and repairs on various types of machineries including mechanical and hydraulic systems. Identify and replace damage or worn-out parts timely.
- Use variety of Power and hand tools to perform job functions.
- Read and comply with work orders concerning service, modification or installation of machinery.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the maintenance manager.
- To meet customer satisfaction and company policy daily
- External / Internal relationship / contacts
- Machinery operator
- Sectional heads
- Production Manager
- Maintenance manager.
- Trade Test, NBTE / ND / in Mechanical Engineering.
- 2 years experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.