Miniso Lifestyle Nigeria Limited is a Japanese retail brand, incorporated in May 2017, with chains of retail outlet across the country
- Job Position: Media Operator
- Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- We are looking for a qualified Media Operator to join our team. You will lead our marketing efforts using media and digital tools, actively engaging in graphic designs for our marketing ad campaigns.
- If you know how to creatively handle various online marketing tools, like websites, podcasts, and blogs, this position is for you. You will champion and coordinate our marketing, advertising, brand awareness, and promotional activities. Ultimately, you should be able to promote our company and brand.
- Responsible for media channel brand promotion and design.
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals.
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases, and podcasts).
- Manage end-to-end digital projects.
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness.
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media.
- Liaise with other departments/teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Suggest and implement direct media marketing methods to increase profitability.
- Education: BSc degree in Marketing, Digital media, or relevant field. Qualification in graphic design is a plus.
- Age: 25–40yrs
- 2+ years’ experience as a Digital Marketing Specialist or any related role.
- Experience with visual communication principles.
- Must prove experience in graphic designs and content management systems
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Audacity, or other media editing software.
- Excellent analytical and project management skills.
- Ability to multitask and perform/deliver on task with close deadlines and minimal supervision.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
25th January 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- Please note that, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, we will only be able to revert to only those applicants that meet our requirement for this opening.
- We wish you success in your job search.