Tyonex Nigeria Limited is a group of registered companies, with an operational base throughout Nigeria and Corporate Head Offices in Lagos, Nigeria. Established in September 1997, Tyonex is a member of the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Marketing Companies in Nigeria.
- Job Position: Medical Device Executive
- Job Location: Abuja
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Cold call and visit prospects on location.
- Set appointments with hospital staff and administrators.
- Manage all leads and customers within a defined territory.
- Build relationships with hospital staff.
- Educate medical staff on the benefits of medical devices.
- Provide product demonstrations and support.
- Place replenishment orders at existing accounts.
- Maximize profits by upselling and cross-selling additional products.
- Communicate between sales, marketing, and support teams to improve customer experience.
- Collect, analyze, and present field sales data to assist with strategic planning and implementation.
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the Sales department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Responsibility for product knowledge and customer management
- Co-coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 6 – 11 years of work experience.
22nd March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: TNLrecruitment01@gmail.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.