Green Field Health Management Limited, a National Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) with Headquarters at Enugu and branches across the six geopolitical zones of the country requires immediate employment within the capacity below:
- Job Position: Medical Doctor
- Job Location: Enugu
- Issuing of authorization codes;
- Vetting of medical claims;
- Hospital accreditation and Quality assurance visitations;
- Client and Hospital visitation;
- Minimum of first degree or its equivalent in Medicine (MBBS).
- Post Graduate Qualification in Public Health, Health Management, health financing or related fields, is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience post-NYSC
- HMO Experience will be an added advantage.
- Attendance of related Courses/ workshops/seminars etc. will be an added advantage.
- Experience in planning and facilitation of training sessions.
- Good interpersonal relationship skills as well as strong work ethics and confidence;
- Clinical expertise and good judgment in handling schedules;
- Must have good oral, analytical, interpretive, and written comprehension skills.
- Must have strong customer orientation and loyalty for long term sustainability.
- Candidate is expected to possess excellent communication skills.
Very attractive, highly competitive, and negotiable.
12th February 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with a detailed resume and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials and Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age to:
Head, Administration and Human Resources Department,
Green Field Health Management Limited,
Plot 14, Market Garden Pocket Layout,
Isiadinso Close, G.R.A,
Send an email to: [email protected]
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview. All applications must be received on or before 12th February 2021.