Viewpoint Hospital is a medical service establishment with the vision to change the way Nigerians receive medical treatment and services. The hospital is equipped with cutting edge technology tools and staffed by highly qualified professionals to ensure the highest possible service deliveryis received by our patients. Our services range from Health checks to Laparoscopic (minimal Invasive) Surgeries.
Job Position: Medical Doctor
Job Location: Gwarinpa, Abuja (FCT)
- Respond to patients’ medical problems by referring to their history, carrying out diagnosis, treatment, counseling and referral, where necessary.
- Order lab tests and interpret the test results.
- Maintain confidentiality and impartiality at all times.
- Collect, record and maintain sensitive patient information such as examination results, medical history and reports.
- Perform minor surgeries.
- Explain procedures or prescribed treatments to patients.
- Liaise with medical professionals in the community and hospitals.
- Promote health education in conjunction with other health professionals.
- Meet targets set by government for specified treatments eg. child immunization.
- Discuss and evaluate new pharmaceutical products with pharmaceutical representatives.
- Keep up-to-date with medical developments, treatment and medication.
- Teach at hospitals and medical schools, and observe and assess the work of trainee doctors and medical students.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with at least 3 years work experience.
9th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Applicants should come along with a copy of their C.V and other necessary documents for the interview on Monday, 10th of April, 2023; 11a.m Prompt.