Lagos Executive Cardiovascular Clinic is a multidisciplinary cardiovascular and cardiac rehabilitation 24/7 facility focused on the treatment and management of cardiovascular diseases and trigger diseases using both invasive and non-invasive procedures, as well as preventive cardiology.
Job Position: Medical Laboratory Scientist
Job Location: Lagos
- Responsible for diagnostic services in the laboratory.
- Responsible for quality Control in the laboratory Sample collection and sample analysis.
- Label, sort and check specimens and organize all information into the system
- Maintenance of accurate records and reporting of data
- Collection and Interpretation of Data
- Maintain Blood bank and chemical inventories
- Maintain Laboratory equipment. Set up, maintain, calibrate, clean, and test sterility of medical laboratory equipment
- Comply with all laboratory policies and HEFMA regulations related to safety, cleanliness and infection control.
- Timely Uploading of results unto patients file
- Ensure Specimen received correspond to the test requested
- Working seamlessly with management to build a sustainable Labratory organizational improvement model.
- Communicating with Quality and Safety Coordinators to assure an integrated approach
- Offering clinical guidance to clinicians, innovating policy changes, ensuring compliance.
- Interested candidates should possess a BMLS with at least 2 years experience.
- Certifications in quality assurance would be an added advantage.
3rd April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.