Anadach Consulting Limited – Our client is a growing family practice in Lagos that places a strong emphasis on the delivery of high-quality patient-centered family medicine.
As a result of expansion and strategic initiatives aimed at delivering increased value to patients’ experience, career opportunities exist for high performing professionals that can contribute to a rapidly growing organization.
- Job Position: Medical Officer
- Job Location: Lagos
- A hands-on professional who sees himself as a counselor and friend to the patients
- He will provide primary contact and continuous care toward the management of patients’ health and will be expected to assess and treat a wide range of conditions, ailments, and injuries
- He will report directly to the Medical Director.
- Diagnose illnesses, prescribe and administer treatment for people suffering from a wide spectrum of diseases and minor injuries (including referring to specialists as required).
- Obtain medical histories, order, perform, and interpret diagnostic tests.
- Provide competent patient-centered care that addresses health needs and promotes wellness.
- Provide health education as required to promote wellness and adequate chronic disease management.
- Candidate must possess an MBBS with at least 5 years post NYSC experience covering different specialties. Any relevant additional Degree would be an advantage
- Candidate must possess current practicing license.
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Should have good clinical acumen (excellent history taking, physical examination, requesting appropriate investigations to arrive at accurate diagnoses)
- Proficiency in procedures like suturing and IV catheterization
- Should have good documentation abilities to prepare high-quality summaries and reports
- Conversant with technology (previous experience in the use of electronic medical record system would be an asset)
- Commitment to safety and quality of care and ability to thrive in an environment of continuous but logical and thoughtful change.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Good team player with proven organizational and administrative skills
- Should be pleasant, patient and honest.
28th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Please indicate your full name and reference position as the subject of your email.