Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
Job Title: Medical Officer
Reference No: Okpella/HAM&Admin/003
Location: Okpella, Edo
Category: DCP – HR
- Working with the nurses and other healthcare staff, ensure that patients receive quality medical attention.
- Conduct tests to diagnose injuries, illnesses or diseases. Prescribe medications and refer patients to specialized medical professionals.
Tasks and Duties
- Maintain regularly updated patient medical records that document all evaluations, medications, treatments, allergies, test results and other records
- Evaluate a patient’s symptoms and determine the most appropriate course of treatment to address them
- Prescribe medications in compliance with state and federal statutes and inform patients of all possible risks, complications and interference with other medications they may be taking
- Supervise and evaluate Medical Assistants to ensure full compliance with regulations and make sure that the current care program is as effective as possible
- Consult patients on topics such as proper nutrition, fitness and hygiene to assist them in making informed decisions and taking good care of their health.
- MBBS with 9 to 27 years proven experience.
- A current medical license
- Previous clinical experience beyond the required residency
- Board certification in a relevant specialization preferred
- A detail-oriented and compassionate approach with patients and staff
- Strong leadership and organization skills
- A well-developed ability to solve problems on their feet
- A high degree of physical stamina and dexterity needed to perform various treatments and accurately administer medications.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online