Greenbay Healthcare Services Limited is an integrated healthcare solution provider set up to provide service as a health maintenance organization. It is a new generation health maintenance organization created in response to service delivery challenges observed within the health care service industry.
Drawing from over twenty-five years of cumulative experience within the healthcare industry, our overall goal is to work with employers and individuals in managing their healthcare expenditure while providing GUARANTY OF QUALITY for services delivered to members of the green care network.
Job Position: Medical Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- To ensure quality assurance in engaging Health Care Providers and managing their service delivery to the HMO enrollees.
- To supervise health services staff in negotiating with providers, doctors, pharmacies, clinics, and other health care facilities with the goal of optimally maintaining a robust network of providers nationwide.
- Develop new policies and procedures and enforces existing standards. Constructs evaluate and revise forms in consultation with the Medical Services Director.
- Oversee healthcare provider network development and management.
- Oversee care coordination, provider relations, claims administration, and wellness programmes.
- Provide necessary information such as benefit tables to Call Centre agents.
- Ensure prompt attention and resolution to all client issues (Conflict Resolution)
- Ensure effective and excellent customer/enrollee relationship management.
- Oversee member services activities and client relationship management.
- Assist in the marketing of health plans to private and public organizations.
- A Medical Doctor with MBBS or MBCHB Degree
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Medical Doctor, 2 of which should preferably be with an accredited Health Maintenance Organisation (HMO)
- Possession of an MBA or MPH will be an advantage
- Must have at least 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Must be a Registered Doctor in Nigeria with a valid practising certificate.
- Work in a standard office environment. Must attend meetings, seminars and speaking engagements throughout the County.
- Excellent & persuasive communicator – written and oral
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity
- Experience in planning and leading the implementation of strategic initiatives
- Strong data analysis and reporting skills.
1st June 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.