Greenlife Hospital is a registered, standard and a forward-thinking hospital, we pride ourselves in excellent and top-notch services making sure our corporate partners over the years are satisfied and happy.
Job Position: Medical Officer
Job Location: Amuwo Odofin, Lagos
- Clinical assessment of patients; pre and post consultation
- Ensure that there are detailed notes in medical records including proper documentation of reports, where appropriate.
- Taking full responsibility for patients under his/her care
- Receiving, examining and filtering patients
- Provision of quality emergency medical care service
- Management and treatment of general illnesses/diseases
- Referral of patients for specialized treatment where necessary Participating in daily ward rounds together with Senior Medical Personnel
- Attending all major ward rounds
- Performing duties assigned by Medical Specialists and Consultants when on call in their respective departments
- Doing calls and attending outpatient clinics in their respective departments
- Assisting Specialists and Consultants in performing routine and specialized procedures
- Participating in continuous medical education, seminars, workshops and conference
- Providing health education and control measures for preventable diseases and injuries
- Carrying out and implementing research projects in collaboration with medical specialists
- Effective supervision, training and development of staff
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 6 years relevant work experience.
N220,000 – N250,000 Monthly.
19th December, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.