Reliance Health uses Technology to Make Healthcare Accessible and Affordable. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine, and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities, Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets.
Job Position: Medical Officer
Job Location: Abuja
- The role sits in our clinical team to provide excellent primary care to our patients.
- The role holder ideally will be an individual comfortable providing appropriate counselling to patients of all ages, at all levels of health literacy and has an interest in driving ongoing innovations in improving primary care delivery.
- Deliver excellent, evidence-based, patient-centered primary care services to all patients
- Develop and utilize treatment tools that standardize the provision of care in the clinic
- Counsel patients on preventive healthcare practices.
- Develop and execute strategies and initiatives including but not limited to corporate events, wellness checks, etc that will lead to a better experience for corporate clients
- Use electronic medical records systems and electronic diagnostic tools.
- Minimum MBBS, MBChB.
- 2-3 years post NYSC experience in comprehensive primary care
- Demonstrated experience with developing clinical/scientific research or utilizing medical research findings to guide treatment decisions.
- Able to recognize symptoms and signs of various illness and injuries to order appropriate tests and prescribe treatments.
- Understand proper format for patient note documentation
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Candidates must reside around Abuja axis
- Able to work 8am to 8pm on days of shift
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive family health and dental insurance
- In-office lunch
- Attractive pay
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online