The Edo State Government is carrying out a Civil Service Transformation and Enhancement Project as part of its Institutional Reform Agenda. The Project is designed to develop the Human and Organizational capabilities required to deliver efficient services to the people of Edo State and to Make Edo State great again.
Job Position: Medical Records Technologist / Officer (CONHESS 07)
Job Location: Edo
- Successful Candidates will work in Parastatals and Agencies that offer a robust, challenging, diverse working culture that values teamwork and leverages technology in delivering high-quality services to the people of Edo State. Responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the implementation of the Transformation Agenda
- Participate through teamwork in contributing to the goals and objectives of the Ministry they are assigned.
- Candidate must possess (minimum of a Second Class Lower or Lower Credit) BSc in Information Management or Higher National Diploma in Medical Records from a recognized institution, and must be Member of a Professional body.
- Candidate must have completed the mandatory NYSC program.
- Additional educational or professional qualifications may be an added advantage.
- Candidate must also be computer literate, technology savvy, possess good interpersonal and leadership skills, and be able to work effectively in teams.
- Candidates applying as experienced professionals must not be more than 50 years of age by December 31, 2022.
11th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Start Application
- Candidates who possess the required qualifications, experience and skills and would like to join us on this exciting and challenging Transformation Journey are invited to apply. Serving Civil Servants seeking a higher challenge may also apply.
- Candidates may only apply for 1 position. Multiple applications will result in disqualification.
- EDSG does not require candidates to make any payments to any person or organization in respect of this recruitment exercise.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and each candidate shall stand the same chance of gaining employment.
- This recruitment campaign shall be free, fair, and merit-driven.