Novartis provides healthcare solutions that improve and extend people’s lives. We use science-based innovation to address some of society’s most challenging healthcare issues. We discover and develop breakthrough treatments and find new ways to deliver them to as many people as possible. Our company is focused on industry-leading divisions with innovation power and global scale: pharmaceuticals, eye care and generic medicines
Job Position: Medical Representative, Ophthalmology
Job Location: Enugu
- This role will ensure our Ophthalmology products reach the patients in Enugu, Nigeria and also be accountable for achieving agreed sales, productivity and performance targets within agreed budgets and timescales, develop business plans and implement related activities like customer events, sales and marketing campaigns, sales presentations necessary to achieve agreed objectives; and provide Key account/hospital network support, market access support; including referral networks.
- The role will contribute positively to the Sales and Marketing team through co-operative relationships & collaborative efforts to achieve team and company objectives.
- Successful candidate will have the opportunity to provide input into effective use of promotional funds and territory sales forecasting, have the opportunity for career growth and development through diverse learning platforms as well as mentoring and coaching required to succeed in current role and also be set up for success in future aspirations within the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- We are committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online