Novartis provides healthcare solutions that improve and extend people’s lives. We use science-based innovation to address some of society’s most challenging healthcare issues. We discover and develop breakthrough treatments and find new ways to deliver them to as many people as possible. Our company is focused on industry-leading divisions with innovation power and global scale: pharmaceuticals, eye care and generic medicines
- Job Position: Medical Representative – Ophthalmology Franchise Kano
- Job ID: 317653BR
- Job Location: Lagos
- Division: Pharma
- Business Unit: AMAC
- Functional Area: Sales
- Employment Type: Regular
- Shift Work: No
- This role will ensure our retina products reach the patients in the Northern regions of Nigeria and also be accountable for achieving agreed sales, productivity and performance targets within agreed budgets and timescales, develop business plans and implement related activities like customer events, sales and marketing campaigns, sales presentations necessary to achieve agreed objectives; and provide Key account/hospital network support, market access support; including referral networks.
- The role will contribute positively to the Sales and Marketing team through co-operative relationships & collaborative efforts to achieve team and company objectives.
- Successful candidate will have the opportunity to provide input into effective use of promotional funds and territory sales forecasting, have the opportunity for career growth and development through diverse learning platforms as well as mentoring and coaching required to succeed in current role and also be set up for success in future aspirations within the organization.
- First Degree qualification in Pharmacy or Biological Sciences (Pharmacy preferred).
- 1-2 years relevant experience in pharmaceutical sales and marketing
- Proven, successful sales track record preferably in business to business environment is an advantage
- Knowledge of Pharma industry and its changing environment
- Professional accomplishments that reflect achievement orientation, self-motivation, initiative, independence, and strong customer service.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online