Duties and Responsibilities
- Accountable for sales of a broad range of products/solutions/services.
- Educates customers on all new products and services
- Forecast sales, develop -out of the box- sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long-lasting relationships
- Research accounts and generates or follow through sales leads
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor Degree, OND, HND with 2-5 years of work experience
- Educational background in Pharmacy, Biochemistry(Compulsory)
- Proven work experience as a Pharmaceutical or FMCG Sales Representative
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Must be resident in Lagos (Mainland and Island region)
- Applicants should be open to resuming immediately
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Drugstoc is a pharmaceutical distribution company engaged in the acquiring, distribution of pharmaceutical products to healthcare facilities. Drugstoc exists to empower all healthcare providers fulfil their mandate for a healthier Africa.