New Heights Pharmaceuticals Limited is a wholly indigenous healthcare company registered in 2004 under the Companies and Allied Matters Act but started business fully February, 2005. The company started as a wholesale business with just two (2) staff.
We have over the years, evolved into a major player in the Healthcare Industry with business footprints spanning Pharmaceutical Wholesaling, Medical Device Marketing, Pharma Sales and Marketing and Consulting. Our business though based in 3A Olaide Benson Street, Onigbongbo Maryland off Ikorodu, Lagos which is the commercial hub of Nigeria with two other offices in Abuja and Port Harcourt, has business operations covering the entire geographical area of the country.
Job Position: Medical Sales Representative
Job Locations: Lagos and Ibadan – Oyo
- We are looking for Medical Sales Representative living in Lagos preferably Lagos Island environs to promote our healthcare products and services to doctors, pharmacists, and other relevant healthcare professionals.
- The Medical Sales Representative’s responsibilities include sales as well as business development of our healthcare products (home use medical devices and pharma products), identifying prospective business opportunities for the company, and providing the relevant customer feedback.
- The candidate for this position should be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills and build rapport with potential customers.
- Ultimately, our outstanding Medical Sales Representative should be able to continually meet or exceed the company’s sales expectations.
- Selling the healthcare products (Home use Medical devices and Pharma Products) to doctors, pharmacists, and other relevant healthcare professionals.
- Scheduling appointments with doctors, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals to promote healthcare products.
- Developing an in-depth understanding of healthcare products.
- Building and maintaining good business relationships with customers to encourage repeat purchases.
- Following up on leads generated by the company.
- Preparing presentations for potential customers.
- Researching competitor’s products and their respective market performances.
- Keeping abreast of new developments in the medical field to determine the effect of such developments on the company’s business strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy and Biological Sciences, Natural Sciences, or related field.
- 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Proven medical/pharma sales experience added advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Persuasive and resilient.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Ability to travel frequently.
30th January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.