Excel Charis Pharmaceutical Chemical Limited is an indigenous Pharmaceutical Company Established in June 2012. Active marketing of products started in June 2013. Excel Charis Pharmaceutical Chemical Limited specializes in importing, marketing, selling and distributing Oncology drugs, OTC prescription drugs as well as other things that relate to health care and health services.
Job Position: Medical Sales Representative
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
- Planning, coordinating and assuming full responsibility for the actualization of total sales objectives of the region.
- Ensure the profitability and growth of the company’s products in the region
- Implementation of the company marketing policy in the region.
- Increase customer base and serve the distributors, major institutions and other key accounts.
- Build relationships with target customers to enhance territory knowledge to gain product endorsement to generate sales
- Ensure effective detailing to customers thus achieving strong visibility of our product in the region.
- Accurate and time ling processing of all orders
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports.
Job Qualification / Experience
- B.Sc in Pharmacology.
- Candidates must have proven One (1) year of work experience in sales of Oncology drugs
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and sales skills.
- Highly motivated and target is driven with a proven track record in sales (oncology)
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Leave allowance
- 13th months
- Pension and Health Insurance.
30th July 2022.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.