Traction Apps is a platform that provides you with all the tools to run and grow your business. Accept payments, manage sales, send invoices, manage inventory and a lot more on Traction.
Job Position: Merchant Support Agent
Job Location: Abia (Remote)
- We are looking for driven passionate problem solvers and self-starters to join our team.
- In this role, you will be responsible for resolving first-level complaints from merchants via social media, emails, and phone calls.
- Also, to be available to take all inquiries from incoming calls and cross-sell Traction’s products and services.
- Conduct regular visits and support of Merchants to ensure up-time on POS terminals.
- Provide on-site support to customers that use Traction apps products
- Attend customers’ complaints, and inquiries, and resolve issues via phone and first-level support.
- Work hand in hand with the sales team to carry out deployments and deliver on leads.
- Prepare and submit daily activity reports including issue resolution, feedback, and performance report.
- Escalate the issues/complaints to a higher authority for a solution if needed.
- Conduct network maintenance, troubleshooting, and debugging of the POS terminals.
- B.Sc Degree preferred
- At least 1 year of experience in a relevant role
- Thorough understanding of the Fintech industry
- Ability to relate professionally with merchants/customers, attending to their needs in a proactive manner
- Strong communication skills.
- Ownership: At Traction, we take the initiative to achieve favorable results
- Invent & Innovate: We are constantly developing and designing solutions
- Growth Centered ( self and customers): You keep pursuing growth and learning
- Team Spirit (collaborative): We are a team that works together to achieve a common goal
- High Ethical Standard: Respect, trust, honesty, and moral character are values that we uphold
- Customer Driven: We see everything we do at Traction on how it will impact our customers
- Above & Beyond: We don’t just do what’s expected of us; We go the extra mile
- Join a high-potential organization. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly scaling business where we expect you to approach things differently, and solve problems for business owners
- Meaningful Rewards: Competitive Base Pay, Flexible Leave Plan, Health Insurance
- Captain your career path. Live, work, and breathe in an environment with limitless opportunities for growth, both professionally and personally. A personal learning budget used to invest in your growth
- The Best Team. Working with a motivated and talented team plus regular team bonding events.
18th July 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Traction Apps is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company does not and will not discriminate in employment on any basis prohibited by applicable law.