May & Baker Nigeria Plc was founded on September 4, 1944 as Nigeria’s first pharmaceutical company. It has its origin in England, the United Kingdom in 1834 where three chemists founded Grimwade, May & Pickett, a firm for manufacturing chemicals for pharmaceutical products.
- Job Position: Method Validation Analyst
- Job Location: Any City, Nigeria
- Working Hours: Full Time
- Reporting to the Quality Control Manager with dotted line reporting to Formulation & Development Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for analytical method development and revalidation for both new and existing products within agreed timelines.
- Applicants must possess a Degree / HND in Chemistry / Biochemistry or a relevant field
- 5 years experience in a similar role is required.
Remuneration for the position is attractive.
12th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.